Strength from the LORD

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

Monday, November 29, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

      It is beginning to look like Christmas around the house.  Kevin was able to get the tree up last night and our wreaths outside.  Today Kevin started hanging the garland along the banisters and he will probably finish tomorrow evening.  We will begin to decorate the tree tomorrow as well.  We have some awesome looking ornaments to put out this year.  The boys are into everything; plugging and unplugging lights and moving everything not nailed down.  They have been bring empty boxes and other items to place under the tree so there are "presents".  They are full of excitement.  Not sure they will make it to Christmas, they might burst before then.  Later this week we will start baking and making fudge.  We have already hidden all of the frosting and marshmallow cream so the boys don't eat it all.  They are pretty ingenious in finding things or getting into locked storage.  Our house feels like Ft Knox sometimes.  We have had to place multiple locks on all the exterior doors and some interior ones.  After Zach ate 45 children's Tylenol ( he managed to get off of a top shelf in a cabinet) and we spent 4 days in the hospital, everything is in a safe.  It is a pain in the rear if you are sick and need medication, you have to know the combination or you are out of luck.  So hopefully they won't find our stash. 
     I finished all of my paperwork for the Assessment of Population class and I am ready for tomorrow's presentation.  Only pharmacology remains, and I will be finished by Monday with everything:)  I am beginning to feel more relaxed.  This is going to be a great Christmas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment