Strength from the LORD

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Off for some fun

This past week and this week have flown by.  We are going to be visiting with family and friends starting tomorrow so I probably won't have too much time to blog.  I did complete some projects on my list and feel pretty good.  I was able to clean out most rooms and had a garage sale.  Did pretty well.  Everything that didn't sell was donated to Goodwill.  I took some of my baby items to the Battered Womens' Shelter this week as well.  I finished lining the kitchen drawers.  I still have some organizing and lining of the cabinets, but the drawers are complete.  I was able to cover the bar stools, protect them from the boys and I baked plenty of banana, zucchini, and cinnamon bread.  I feel like I have accomplished a lot.  Right now I am trying to tie up all the loose ends before the visiting starts.  Laundry and making bed and cleaning bathrooms are the priority now.   I figure what does get completed is okay.  We will have a good time anyway and all the other "things" can be completed when  possible.  Gotta go, laundry is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment