Strength from the LORD

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Finished!!!!!

      Yeah, I am finished for the semester!!!!  I completed my last final today.  I do not start school again until the week of January 10th.  I have a whole month off and I plan to enjoy every minute of it.  I feel like a weight has been lifted.  When I am in school, I feel like I live from one assignment deadline to another.  It feels really good when you don't have anything due.  Tonight I want to finish decorating the tree.  The boys have been putting ornaments on and taking them off, so tonight we will put out a few more ornaments and then hide the rest.  Tomorrow, Christian is going to come over and help his dad with some of the outside lights.  Christian has been helping us around the house with different things and we in return either feed him or let him wash his laundry here.  He is a good kid and I really appreciate his help. 
      I feel kind of weird without anything looming over my head.  During semesters I feel guilty if I am not on the computer doing something.  I wonder what I will do when I am finally finished with my advance practice nurse degree?  I really don't want to be in school the rest of my life.  I have a friend who finished this past May and she is doing well.  She seems to be enjoying her job and role as an advance practice nurse.  I did not get the impression she was missing school:)
      Well, Jaclyn and I have been working on cleaning up and down sizing.  So far we have gone through the boys rooms, the formal living room, her room and some of the kitchen.  We are going to have a garage sale this weekend, so we have to finish the kitchen and game room.  Anything that doesn't sell is going to be donated to Goodwill.  Jaclyn and I are tired of cleaning all of the stuff.  If we aren't cleaning stuff, we are picking up behind the boys.  We had to throw out several games, due to the little gremlins.  At our house, someone, no one, or I didn't, are the ones who break, misplace, or lose stuff.  I have never been able to find out who these people are and how they get into my house, but the boys swear they exist:) 
      Looking forward to a New Year.  This year has been good, and I have been so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment