Strength from the LORD

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Busyness (sp) of life

These past few weeks have been a flurry of activity for our family.  Getting back in the routine after the holidays has been a little challenging.  It has not been as stressful as I thought it would be, just a full active schedule.  Now it is Rodeo time and Kevin and I will be spending some of our free hours helping in the first aide areas.  It is a nice break from the hospital routine for us both.  We have been volunteering for about 9 years, and we thoroughly enjoy our time spent there.  We have met some wonderful people and feel like we have made many new friends.  We try to take the children at least once so they can ride the rides and see the animals.  The boys love that part, Jaclyn is more into the rides.  Well, have to get back to the routine, have to blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment